Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Museum of Snow Statues
















(AFTER)
(BEFORE)

For my midterm I had to create a webpage of an event that I've attended. Therefore, my roommate and I decided to go to the Navy Pier to visit the snow statues. Actually, we didn't plan on seeing the statues, but we did go to Navy Pier and they happened to be there. It was a great surprise! For the project we had to re-edit the photos, and change them to tiff. I also made the picture brighter(since it was a cloudy day), and erased the dirt, and foot steps from the snow. I thought that it made the picture look kind of sloppy with them.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made the picture brighter because it seems like it was the winter time so it looks cool. The statues are cook and unique and as a viewer, you can't tell that there was dirt or foot steps on the snow.

    ReplyDelete